To honor the 4th of July and the day we celebrate the many freedoms we enjoy in the good old USA, I thought I would share some of the best things in my life that are free! I am going to list some of the things that most of take for granted.
Feel free to add your own in the comments section.
- Waking up in the morning.
7. A smile from a stranger.
6. Someone holding the door when you are carrying a huge bag.
5. A phone call from a friend when I am feeling sad.
3.Having an afternoon free to do whatever I want without being interrupted.
2. Staying up late when I know that I don’t have to get up early the next morning.
1. The right to worship and pray according to my own religious beliefs.
I appreciate everyone who has made the ultimate sacrifice so that my family and I can enjoy the many freedoms that we have today. Have a happy and safe 4th of July and take a moment to remember all of the courageous men and women and their families who have made your freedoms possible.
Enjoy your day and weekend!